Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first caterpillar

The caterpillar nana brought for me

Yesterday nana gave me two new stuff! One was to use his camera to take pictures, not his mobile. Next was to bring me pintoo (the caterpillar in the HSBC ad).

Nana did some settings on the big camera and gave it to me to shoot the caterpillar. It was not coming properly. He again did some changes and gave me. It came a bit better but blurred. He then asked me to take the camera closer to pintoo, I was afraid. So nana held my hands and took it closer to pintoo. Then I clicked and got the above photo. :D

6 comments:

Krishna said...

hi,om nice blog and caterpiller.

om.shreshti said...

Hi Krishna anna. Thank you :)

Vamsi said...

Om..the photo is good. So Green and big

om.shreshti said...

Thank you Vamsi Uncle :)

sukumar said...

happy birthday Om.
From Office Walu :)

ScorpFromHell said...

Thanks for the wishes Sukumar :) Om's dead tired right now after having enjoyed the whole day and too sleepy but seems to recognize "office walu". :) Had to help him remember by stating it is the uncle who is "smiling"! :lol: