Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello! Say Cheese!

Yes, that's me, Om Shreshti, clicking my own pic in my mom's dressing mirror. :D

Hello all. I am Om Shreshti & this is my photoblog setup for showcasing the pictures that I have clicked.

I love to click pictures and am encouraged to do so. I come up with crazy ideas for the shots & sometimes I take them stealthily too. ;)

The idea of the above shot was all mine! My nana (that's how I call my dad) GIMPed it a bit to make it more presentable. :) Basically some cropping, brightness-contrast adjustment and then a couple of filters (clothify & border).

Above picture was taken, as can be seen, in a Sony Ericsson K750i that nana uses. It was taken on 8th August 2008.

Nana will keep posting my pictures & writing the text and responding to you all till I learn how to do so by myself. So keep checking & please drop in your comments to keep this photoblog going. :)

That's me & nana, clicked with help of nana, when we were going by Shatabdi train to Chennai on May 17th 2008.

7 comments:

sukumar said...

welcome aboard Om. Nice pictures.

Archana K B said...

the second photo was an interesting pose... whose idea was it Om??? ;)

om.shreshti said...

Thank you Sukumar uncle. I have seen your photo in nana's laptop.

om.shreshti said...

It was my idea of course Archana aunty. Nana was only helping me to hold the camera properly.

ScorpFromHell said...

Sukumar, Om recognizes you as "office walu" meaning "office people" from your profile pic on ch1blogs. He likes your smiling pic a lot and never fails to point it out and say loudly "office walu" :)

ScorpFromHell said...

@bluediamond

Archana, managers are people too :P we are not all bores ;) look at Sukumar / Priya. Can you get a bunch any more frivolous yet serious at the same time? :D

Archana K B said...

@Om
aunty??? Archana didi... that sounds better beta... :)